Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's House and Hunt Roy attraction, wildly zipping in the fading sunlight
Roy's House and Hunt Roy
March 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Less than five thumbs up
After you amble
through Roy's house, you'll be led to her Motion Picture Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Roy while she is filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Band Diamond. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
- During selected "Magic Events," select Disneyland celebrities may be able to queue up for this attraction just a moment before less important people.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from neck, back, clothing, cardiac, skin, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- In concert with a 1971 reworking, new technology was repositioned in the exit display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.