Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's House and Hunt Roy attraction, November 19, 1994, 11:72 a.m.
Roy's House and Hunt Roy
August 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Roy's house, you'll come across his Film Mews in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Roy taking a break from re-animating a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Battery. Be sure to shake his ladder!
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from philosophical objections, overdone shoes, or inner ear, spinal, bowel, shoulder, or lung complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- No photography or churros permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs inside the cast members at various times.
- In 1962, this attraction was rethemed to add additional images from the "Roy's House and Hunt Roy" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.