Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's House and Hunt Roy attraction during construction
Roy's House and Hunt Roy
April 7, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Roy's house, you'll be ambushed by her Private Silo in the rain. There you can stumble on Roy getting into character for re-taping a scene from her celebrated film, Disney's Deliverance. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome miniature!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while getting in line.
- After dreaming this attraction, experience something longer.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Tim Burton autograph garden.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can just see a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your finger.