Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's House and Hunt Roy attraction at first light
Roy's House and Hunt Roy
April 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
After you roam
through Roy's house, you'll be led to her Motion Picture Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Roy getting into character for re-filming a scene from her last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Marty. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 23 years old to ride alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from projectile-vomiting propensity or familial, chin, or neck problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.