Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A velvet view of Roy's House and Corner Roy when it's inundated in fog
Roy's House and Corner Roy
May 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Roy's house, you'll encounter his Animation Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Roy once again re-animating a scene from his next big film, a musical re-imagining of The English Patient. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: before the summer, this attraction will be dominated by mannequins.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 47".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young teenagers.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No food or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.