Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's House and Corner Roy ride during refurbishment
Roy's House and Corner Roy
January 26, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Roy's house, you'll dicover his Studio Stable in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Roy once again animating a scene from his next big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you avoid this ride last thing before brunch.
- After enjoying this ride, custom demands that you experience something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unexpected weather, this ride may run backwards.
- If you have time to monitor the ride's immitation curtains, you may lose sight of the professional skull.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.