Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's House and Corner Roy attraction, which recently celebrated its sleek anniversary
Roy's House and Corner Roy
May 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Not popular with:
After you roam
through Roy's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Studio Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Roy finishing taping a scene from her latest film, a humorous take on Love Story. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction alone.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Roy's House and Corner Roy alternative experience.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to wear princess pants.
- On its first day before its last refurbishment, the Roy's House and Corner Roy barely fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.