Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's House and Corner Roy attraction as seen from the top of the kingdom
Roy's House and Corner Roy
February 8, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Roy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Private Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Roy getting into character for recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Roy!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Napoleon interaction pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Shortest guest must be at least 66" (on tiptoes) tall.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to rent princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.