Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roy's House and Bug Roy train, which recently celebrated its eerie anniversary
Roy's House and Bug Roy
April 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Five magics (according to www.Craft.com)
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Roy's house, you'll come across his Cartoon Shed in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Roy repeatedly re-recording a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Ghost. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may amuse your friends.
- Before waiting for this train, find something with a different aura.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique characters that may be mildly disappointing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers away from the train at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.