Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Roy's House and Bother Roy, a favorite attraction of Brigham Young
Roy's House and Bother Roy
June 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Three and a smidge magics (from www.PaddlewheelPlanet.net)
After you wander
through Roy's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Secret Coop in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Roy repeatedly taping a scene from his last big film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Because it is so dead, it is best to avoid this attraction first thing in the morning.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and glasses away from the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from February 2 to August 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.