Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Roy's House and Bother Roy attraction during construction
Roy's House and Bother Roy
December 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Roy's house, you'll be funneled into his Movie Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Roy repeatedly re-filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Monster. Be sure to ask to borrow his canopy!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby Eeyore autograph location.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to go on.
- Must be at least 60" tall and 21 years old to ride sober.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from intestinal disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This was one of the least famous "T ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the inverted room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.