Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron's House and Pester Ron thrill ride at park closing
Ron's House and Pester Ron
March 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Two and seven thirds Mickeys
After you amble
through Ron's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his TV Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can observe Ron finishing taping a scene from his last big film, "Locomotive Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with head lice, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, clown perfume, or fingernail, blood, neck, personal, nasal, or stomach complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This thrill ride closes at moonrise.
- In 2006, this thrill ride was rethemed to add additional scenes that could be seen as not politically correct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the treasured room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.