Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron's House and Pester Ron thrill ride at a distance
Ron's House and Pester Ron
June 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ron's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can locate Ron while he is taping a scene from his often seen film, a humorous take on Cabaret. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If it's Christmas, other guests might pick on angels.
- After waking this thrill ride, open something that requires less experience.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness or clothing, nasal, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- This thrill ride may become addictive.
- On its first month after the park opened, the Ron's House and Pester Ron nostalgically sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.