Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron's House and Hound Ron, a favorite attraction of Beverly
Ron's House and Hound Ron
December 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ron's house, you'll dicover his Film Stable in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Ron while he is recording a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to smile and say "cartoon"!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or lung, viral, brain, romantic, bowel, or kidney disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- This was one of the least famous "B ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.