Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron's House and Greet Ron train during a moment of contemplation
Ron's House and Greet Ron
April 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Four smiles (from "The Turtle" editor)
After you mosey
through Ron's house, you'll be led to his Motion Picture Conservatory in the rain. There you can set eyes on Ron while he is animating a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Ron!
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this train will be full of former cast members.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this train.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from finger, inner ear, or tongue problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No running or churros permitted.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs (in that order) within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.