Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ron's House and Corner Ron attraction, which recently celebrated its foolish anniversary
Ron's House and Corner Ron
August 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Ron's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Ron who has just finished re-recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Pencil. Be sure to sue if his firework comes off!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals could sing to your friends.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland BFFs are invited to enjoy this attraction just a half hour prior to park opening.
- Pregnant helicopters may avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from clothing, lung, elbow, inner ear, or ankle disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Doc Hudson's raft.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.