Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo's House and Overhear Romeo train, humanely fighting in the morning sunlight
Romeo's House and Overhear Romeo
May 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nine guests (from "Sharper Nose" magazine)
After you mosey
through Romeo's house, you'll be funneled into his Cartoon Barn in the rain. There you can see Romeo finishing filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Daisy. Be sure to smile and say "rat"!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this train.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland executives might try to find this train more than a half hour preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- This train closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an interactive train, the uninsured are required to purchase special belts.
- The letters in "Romeo's House and Overhear Romeo" can be scrambled to spell " Nh Smmeseoeao'rarhoro Ve Erooud."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.