Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo's House and Meet Romeo attraction, humanely shopping in the fading sunlight
Romeo's House and Meet Romeo
November 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Romeo's house, you'll encounter her TV Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Romeo repeatedly recording a scene from her most famous film, a musical re-imagining of Lost Horizon. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: unusually young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something more stimulating.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- It is rumored that Tex's frozen magnet is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.