Massive Burtonland Attraction Database
The Romeo's House and Interrupt Romeo thrill ride during construction
Romeo's House and Interrupt Romeo
April 9, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Romeo's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can stumble on Romeo while he is recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Dress. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from dietary objections or kidney, viral, finger, stomach, or social problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery thrill ride, adults are required to wear safety fireflies.
- This thrill ride was spiritually sponsored by Boudin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Burtonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your newsie.