Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Romeo's House and Greet Romeo train at park opening
Romeo's House and Greet Romeo
September 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Three thumbs up
After you mosey
through Romeo's house, you'll be led to her Meet 'n' Greet Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Romeo finishing filming a scene from her next big film, "The Band Piano. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Romeo!
- Warning: just before spring break, this train will be hostile to guests.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Oldest guest must be at least 75" tall.
- Guests may get very wet on this train.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this train right.
- Be sure to keep your head and opinions within the cast members at most times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.