Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Romeo's House and Greet Romeo attraction at park closing
Romeo's House and Greet Romeo
August 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Romeo's house, you'll be ambushed by his TV Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Romeo repeatedly filming a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something shorter.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction place.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.