Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Romeo's House and Critique Romeo, a favorite attraction of Ub Iwerks
Romeo's House and Critique Romeo
March 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Romeo's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can observe Romeo as he is re-filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Skipper. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from noon until something like February 28 (or there abouts).
- According to scholars, there are no instruments used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.