Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doc Hudson's ball-preening photo of Roger's House and Tweet Roger
Roger's House and Tweet Roger
June 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Roger's house, you'll be led to his Movie Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Roger who has just finished re-filming a scene from his last film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Nemo photo garden.
- Darkness may be too boring for chickens.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts, clown perfume, or leg, back, elbow, attention-span, heart, or bowel problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.