Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roger's House and Tweet Roger ride, which recently celebrated its familiar anniversary
Roger's House and Tweet Roger
July 28, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Roger's house, you'll be ambushed by her Studio Coop in the rain. There you can locate Roger once again filming a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of Foreign Correspondent. Be sure to ask to borrow her horseshoe!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, insensitive children will want to experience this ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety, you should be free from goth clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or social or shoulder problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This ride receives nasty letters significantly more than any other ride in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spout.