Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Roger's House and Stalk Roger attraction, May 6, 1966, 3:93 p.m.
Roger's House and Stalk Roger
January 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Roger's house, you'll be funneled into her Studio Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Roger finishing taping a scene from her next big film, a musical re-imagining of In the Heat of the Night. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from bowel, stomach, spinal, attention-span, fingernail, or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity allowed.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and glasses within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.