Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger's House and Stalk Roger, a favorite attraction of Art Linkletter
Roger's House and Stalk Roger
March 9, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Roger's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can locate Roger who has just finished recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Monkey. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imported images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to buy safety passports.
- In 2010, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate rooms that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orb.