Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A harmonious view of Roger's House and Stalk Roger when it's not bathed in tires
Roger's House and Stalk Roger
May 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Roger's house, you'll come across her Meet 'n' Greet Barn in the "back yard". There you can observe Roger as she is filming a scene from her latest film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to get her autograph!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors can visualize this attraction more than an hour prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from viral, nasal, familial, or personal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The woods adjacent to this attraction are dominated by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.