Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger's House and Interrupt Roger attraction during repairs
Roger's House and Interrupt Roger
November 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Roger's house, you'll be led to his Studio Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can observe Roger getting into character for recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome dog!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Roger's House and Interrupt Roger alternative experience.
- Deedle was on hand to dedicate this attraction on its first visit to the western hemisphere.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.