Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger's House and Illuminate Roger attraction, which recently celebrated its unforgettable anniversary
Roger's House and Illuminate Roger
July 28, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
After you walk
through Roger's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Secret Barn in the "back yard". There you can see Roger once again re-animating a scene from her most famous film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to craft something calmer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.