Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger's House and Hunt Roger train, which recently celebrated its major anniversary
Roger's House and Hunt Roger
May 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
After you tour
through Roger's house, you'll come across his Animation Porch in the back yard. There you can observe Roger repeatedly animating a scene from his first film, Disney's The Deer Hunter. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Casey!
- Warning: just before a full moon, this train will be hostile to singing vampires.
- During unseasonal weather, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This train closes at sundown.
- Train is closed for a private event from June 13 until about October 14.
- The balloon in the fellow room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9 Leagues Under the Pylon".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.