Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger's House and Hound Roger dark ride, loathsomely considered to be the premier strong dark ride at Disneyland
Roger's House and Hound Roger
August 15, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Roger's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Mews in the rain. There you can find Roger taking a break from animating a scene from his next big film, a musical re-imagining of The Sting. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to experience this dark ride multiple times, and may remember if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with Tonka fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Darkness may be too frightening for adults.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a stationery dark ride, participants are required to obtain custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.