Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger's House and Greet Roger, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Roger's House and Greet Roger
May 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces (from Beverly)
After you mosey
through Roger's house, you'll be ambushed by her Movie Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Roger as she is re-filming a scene from her celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of Fatal Attraction. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Roger!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable Kanga photo thingy.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.