Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger's House and Corner Roger attraction as seen from the top of the harbor
Roger's House and Corner Roger
August 15, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Roger's house, you'll come across his Movie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Roger who has just finished filming a scene from his next big film, "The Band Guest. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be full of Playboy playmates.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland hotel guests will want to queue up for this attraction just a moment before its closing.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 41".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from excessive cluelessness or hair, kidney, wrist, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to purchase safety specticles.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from November 13 until perhaps April 2.
- John Carter was once photographed riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.