Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger's House and Bug Roger attraction during refurbishment
Roger's House and Bug Roger
January 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Roger's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Animation Garage in the "back yard". There you can find Roger who has just finished filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Diver. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or back or clothing problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to rent precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.