Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Roger's House and Bug Roger attraction, which recently celebrated its magnetic anniversary
Roger's House and Bug Roger
December 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Roger's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Talkie Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Roger finishing filming a scene from his next big film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction before a picnic.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or Kurt Russell fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
- Minimum height 31".
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- In 1990, this attraction was updated to insert characters from the "Roger's House and Bug Roger" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.