Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger's House and Bug Roger attraction at dusk
Roger's House and Bug Roger
January 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Roger's house, you'll happen upon his Film Shed in the "back yard". There you can discover Roger getting into character for filming a scene from his first film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to look for something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from June 16 to December 13.
- The picture of musketeers is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.