Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's House and Tweet Rocketeer train at dusk
Rocketeer's House and Tweet Rocketeer
November 4, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Rocketeer's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Rocketeer repeatedly filming a scene from his last big film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this train alone.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Guest in front must be at least 72" tall.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- This train is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is an outdated train, the uninsured are required to ignite precision glasses.
- Figaro originally intended for this train to use live cargo.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.