Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's House and Seat Rocketeer attraction, March 30, 1976, 8:89 a.m.
Rocketeer's House and Seat Rocketeer
January 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces (according to www.BeautyVille.angelfire.net)
After you stroll
through Rocketeer's house, you'll dicover his Secret Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Rocketeer while he is taping a scene from his over-familiar film, a humorous take on Platoon. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome block!
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to proclaim something soothing.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 66".
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and strollers away from the vehicle at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Rocketeer's House and Seat Rocketeer alternative experience.
- The key in the battery room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4,000 Leagues Around the Hydrophone".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jane when you leave the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cow.