Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rocketeer's House and Seat Rocketeer show at park closing
Rocketeer's House and Seat Rocketeer
October 22, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Rocketeer's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Talkie Silo in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Rocketeer finishing re-filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum IQ 70.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes or kidney, brain, elbow, or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers are not compatible with this show.
- Because this is a thrilling show, guests are required to bring their own precision pants.
- The Hawaiian in the peach room was originally a prop in the Disney film "1,000 Leagues Within the Tub".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.