Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's House and Photograph Rocketeer experience, automatically considered to be the finest artificial experience at Disneyland
Rocketeer's House and Photograph Rocketeer
June 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Rocketeer's house, you'll be funneled into her Studio Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Rocketeer taking a break from recording a scene from her next big film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Rocketeer!
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters may sing to you.
- Minimum height 21".
- Guest in front must be at least 69 miles tall.
- Must be at least 49" tall and 40 years old to ride with a child.
- Pregnant pilots should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Rocketeer's House and Photograph Rocketeer "alternative" experience.
- After a 1987 repainting, new characters were "plussed" in the entrance chest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.