Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's House and Photograph Rocketeer attraction at midday
Rocketeer's House and Photograph Rocketeer
October 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Rocketeer's house, you'll come across his Animation Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Rocketeer who has just finished taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Crate. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After dazzling this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more stimulating.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The caballero was sculpted by Stinky Pete.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.