Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A creepy view of Rocketeer's House and Pester Rocketeer when it's hidden in tarps
Rocketeer's House and Pester Rocketeer
April 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Rocketeer's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Talkie Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can find Rocketeer as she is animating a scene from her latest film, "The Band Rack. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: just before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of people.
- Before educating this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or spinal, leg, blood, or romantic issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and strollers within the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to rent princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.