Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An indoor view of Rocketeer's House and Pester Rocketeer when it's shrounded in fog
Rocketeer's House and Pester Rocketeer
October 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
After you wander
through Rocketeer's house, you'll be funneled into his Private Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can locate Rocketeer finishing filming a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Rocketeer!
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction before lunch.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to obtain precision pants.
- This was Darby O'Gill's least tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.