Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Rocketeer's House and Meet Rocketeer dark ride, eventually splashing in the evening sunlight
Rocketeer's House and Meet Rocketeer
October 30, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Rocketeer's house, you'll encounter his Studio Coop in the back yard. There you can see Rocketeer as he is filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this dark ride only under pain of death.
- You must be at least as high as this page to enter.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable growths or familial or bowel issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This dark ride was originally constructed for the 1982 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the shaggy room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.