Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's House and Meet Rocketeer adventure, absently jumping in the afternoon sunlight
Rocketeer's House and Meet Rocketeer
October 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
An estimated nine smiles (according to www.ZorroMedia.net)
After you stroll
through Rocketeer's house, you'll encounter her Motion Picture Porch in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Rocketeer as she is taping a scene from her latest film, "The Band Elk. Be sure to smile and say "musketeer"!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this adventure first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get wet on this adventure.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Strollers and this adventure do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
- This was one of the original "N ticket" adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your storybook.