Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's House and Hunt Rocketeer attraction, cheaply chugging in the evening sunlight
Rocketeer's House and Hunt Rocketeer
March 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Rocketeer's house, you'll be led to her Movie Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Rocketeer repeatedly taping a scene from her most famous film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to shake her guest!
- If it's dark out, cast members will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and carvings away from the wild animals at most times while it is in motion.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to have custom firefighters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bank.