Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rocketeer's House and Encounter Rocketeer ride at park opening
Rocketeer's House and Encounter Rocketeer
July 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Rocketeer's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Porch in the rear of the house. There you can find Rocketeer who has just finished re-recording a scene from his latest film, "The Band Bar. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland pet owners can experience this ride up to a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent themed photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Ride is closed for scheduled improvements from July 31 until something like January 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cactus.