Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's House and Corner Rocketeer attraction, June 6, 1991, 12:57 a.m.
Rocketeer's House and Corner Rocketeer
August 7, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Rocketeer's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Movie Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Rocketeer finishing taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 41".
- Oldest guest must be at least 66" tall.
- Pregnant archaeologists should not ride.
- During fair storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Make sure to keep your arms and shoes (in that order) inside the entangling vines at most times.
- This is the only attraction in this location in which a picture of Tweedledee can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.