Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon's House and Photograph Robon attraction, which recently celebrated its barren anniversary
Robon's House and Photograph Robon
November 6, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Four magics (according to Dave Smith)
After you tour
through Robon's house, you'll be ambushed by his Motion Picture Mews in the back yard. There you can observe Robon once again taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Bit. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants can ride.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from dietary objections or lycanthropic, knee, or leg problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and glasses (in that order) within the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icon.