Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon's House and Interrupt Robon thrill ride at dusk
Robon's House and Interrupt Robon
July 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Robon's house, you'll come across her Animation Shed in the rain. There you can see Robon taking a break from re-filming a scene from her celebrated film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this thrill ride.
- After pandering this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- Thrill ride is closed for removal of holiday overlay from May 2 through December 20.
- It is rumored that Eeyore's frozen banana is kept beneath this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.