Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Robon's House and Hunt Robon attraction at midday
Robon's House and Hunt Robon
March 5, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Robon's house, you'll be ambushed by his Movie Stable in the rear of the house. There you can discover Robon once again taping a scene from his last big film, a humorous take on Tootsie. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may have to proclaim this attraction by yourself.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 29 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
- The bee was designed by Casey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.