Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon's House and Hunt Robon attraction, fantastically revealing in the morning sunlight
Robon's House and Hunt Robon
December 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Robon's house, you'll come across his Motion Picture Shed in the back yard. There you can locate Robon getting into character for re-taping a scene from his first film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome parrot!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 55".
- Pilot must be at least 57" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or knee, ribcage, or liver problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.