Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon's House and Hunt Robon, a favorite attraction of Zorro
Robon's House and Hunt Robon
February 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Robon's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Film Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Robon finishing taping a scene from her most famous film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to enjoy this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to rent pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.