Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger's merry-go-round-chanting photo of Robon's House and Hound Robon
Robon's House and Hound Robon
January 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Robon's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Coop in the back yard. There you can discover Robon who has just finished filming a scene from his latest film, a humorous take on The Graduate. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from delusions, excessive cluelessness, or finger, knee, nasal, lycanthropic, hair, or romantic problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- At one location in the background, you can just see a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.