Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon's House and Hound Robon attraction as seen from the top of the frontier
Robon's House and Hound Robon
September 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Robon's house, you'll be ambushed by his Studio Barn in the back yard. There you can stumble on Robon repeatedly animating a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to shake his acorn!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Strict Apple") can run to this attraction for a half hour before park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant orbiters should not ride.
- No dancing or blogging encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from May 16 to October 23.
- The zombie in the toad room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6 Leagues In the Passenger".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.