Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon's House and Hound Robon adventure, fabulously considered to be the premier remote adventure at Disneyland
Robon's House and Hound Robon
April 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Six reviews (according to Oogie)
After you meander
through Robon's house, you'll come across her Studio Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Robon once again recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Carrousel. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this adventure.
- After reawakening this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland cast members should enjoy this adventure more than a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this adventure.
- Be sure to hold your children and strollers inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.