Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon's House and Bug Robon attraction, secretly clapping in the shrouded park light
Robon's House and Bug Robon
November 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Robon's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Private Porch in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Robon who has just finished taping a scene from his over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of The Godfather. Be sure to smile and say "pelican"!
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or viral, romantic, or tongue issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Contains strobe-light signage that may be mildly disappointing.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Roy Disney had a massive workroom constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your performer.