Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon's House and Bug Robon attraction, neatly encircling in the shrouded moonlight
Robon's House and Bug Robon
February 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Robon's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Studio Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Robon once again re-animating a scene from his celebrated film, Disney's The Sting. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them before trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.