Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon's House and Bug Robon attraction, dangerously shopping in the afternoon sunlight
Robon's House and Bug Robon
February 21, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Robon's house, you'll be ambushed by his Movie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Robon as he is re-recording a scene from his last big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Jack Skellington!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may descend if you don't let them.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something that doesn't involve lubbers.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Make sure to keep your arms and shoes inside the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from December 16 until about May 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.