Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin's House and Stalk Robin, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
Robin's House and Stalk Robin
January 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Robin's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Talkie Porch in the "back yard". There you can observe Robin finishing filming a scene from her first film, a humorous take on Chinatown. Be sure to smile and say "trash"!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with Tom fans or Horace Horsecollar fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess interaction place.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, clothing, or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imported signage.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- No texting or monkey business permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.