Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin's House and Stalk Robin attraction, July 15, 1996, 2:54 a.m.
Robin's House and Stalk Robin
November 26, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Robin's house, you'll happen upon his TV Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Robin while he is re-filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Leopard. Be sure to ask to borrow his snapshot!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After roving this attraction, custom demands that you experience something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Beverly interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 43" tall and 36 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pear.