Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin's House and Stalk Robin attraction during a moment of contemplation
Robin's House and Stalk Robin
September 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Never popular with:
After you meander
through Robin's house, you'll be funneled into his Secret Silo in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Robin getting into character for filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Turntable. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Robin!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and glasses (in that order) within the cast members at various times.
- Some crazy folks imagine that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.