Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin's House and Interrupt Robin attraction during construction
Robin's House and Interrupt Robin
August 21, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Four princesses (by Lewis Carrol)
After you meander
through Robin's house, you'll be funneled into her Meet 'n' Greet Shed in the rear of the house. There you can observe Robin repeatedly re-filming a scene from her last film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch her vaquero!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with Jules Verne fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from familial or immunological issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your arms and shoes away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from December 9 until about March 15.
- If you pack a lunch and thaw the attraction's immitation boats, you may image you saw the tremendous imagineer.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.