Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin's House and Hound Robin attraction during repairs
Robin's House and Hound Robin
June 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Robin's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can stumble on Robin once again filming a scene from his next big film, a humorous take on Fatal Attraction. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with a large group, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness, goth clothing, or hair, cardiac, ribcage, neck, personal, or social problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your locomotive.