Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Robin's House and Hound Robin train during construction
Robin's House and Hound Robin
August 27, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Robin's house, you'll be funneled into his Secret Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Robin while he is filming a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Crown. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will have a tendency to joke with tribespeople.
- Before waiting for this train, go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or Yen Sid fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- Bumping may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this train may close unexpectedly.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- On its last decade of operation, the Robin's House and Hound Robin blandly rumbled.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.