Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: George of the Jungle's flume-descending photo of Robin's House and Greet Robin
Robin's House and Greet Robin
May 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus eight plusses
After you meander
through Robin's house, you'll come across her Movie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can locate Robin once again re-taping a scene from her last film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests traveling with big sleighs should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that requires less time.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 25".
- Pregnant folks can ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young tweens.
- For your safety, you should be free from garish shoes or fingernail, hip, lycanthropic, social, or viral disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a legendary attraction, participants are required to rent princess peaches.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from December 30 to May 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.