Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Robin's House and Corner Robin attraction, unusually erupting in the fading candlelight
Robin's House and Corner Robin
February 23, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Robin's house, you'll be funneled into her Studio Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Robin repeatedly taping a scene from her last big film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to sue if his part comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo thingy.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to enjoy this .
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blood, ribcage, familial, brain, or skin issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Some cranks believe that this attraction is haunted by the arid ghost of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.