Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin's House and Corner Robin attraction, which recently celebrated its dark anniversary
Robin's House and Corner Robin
March 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally targeted at:
After you roam
through Robin's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can observe Robin as he is filming a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Quicksand. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- On its second year after opening day, the Robin's House and Corner Robin nearly fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Smee when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.