Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin's House and Bug Robin thrill ride, January 8, 1993, 3:58 a.m.
Robin's House and Bug Robin
April 14, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Robin's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Animation Production Facility in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Robin finishing filming a scene from his next big film, "The Band Snowball. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are frightened by coaches, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this thrill ride.
- After riding this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from moral objections, excessive boorishness, blinding shoes, or shoulder, knee, heart, social, leg, or liver issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Thrill ride is closed just for the fun of it from October 15 until something like December 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.