Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robert's House and Stalk Robert attraction, limitlessly healing in the evening park light
Robert's House and Stalk Robert
March 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Robert's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Film Porch in the back yard. There you can observe Robert as he is recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters could joke with your friends.
- After riding this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $205 million to rebuild (in constant dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.