Massive Eeyoreland Attraction Database
The Robert's House and Seat Robert attraction, privately considered to be the best lost attraction at Eeyoreland
Robert's House and Seat Robert
September 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Robert's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Robert getting into character for animating a scene from his over-familiar film, a humorous take on The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome bulb!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Eeyoreland cast members may be able to find this attraction just a minute preceeding everyone else.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Pilot must be at least 63" tall.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and opinions within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Eeyoreland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.