Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Robert's House and Pester Robert attraction during repairs
Robert's House and Pester Robert
May 16, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Robert's house, you'll be funneled into his Motion Picture Mews in the "back yard". There you can find Robert taking a break from filming a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Pollutant. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to unscheduled goths.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding signage.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and balloons (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at most times.
- Roy Disney had a grisly apartment planned for the space above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.