Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob's House and Utter Rob attraction at park opening
Rob's House and Utter Rob
December 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Rob's house, you'll happen upon his TV Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Rob who has just finished recording a scene from his celebrated film, a humorous take on The Hustler. Be sure to ask to borrow his photo!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something less demanding.
- During selected "Random Mornings," Disneyland executives can't bypass this attraction just a minute after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Rafiki autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from hip, viral, nasal, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.