Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rob's House and Hound Rob attraction as seen from the top of Phantom Manor
Rob's House and Hound Rob
August 21, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Rob's house, you'll encounter his TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can find Rob as he is recording a scene from his latest film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to sue if his captive comes off!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum height 68 millileagues.
- Must be at least 43" tall and 22 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Rob's House and Hound Rob separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bug.