Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob's House and Experience Rob attraction during refurbishment
Rob's House and Experience Rob
March 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Rob's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Rob as he is re-recording a scene from his latest film, "The Band Chipmunk. Be sure to sue if his deity comes off!
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve globes.
- Minimum height 21".
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to have safety piranhas.
- There is a secret bathroom obscured by this attraction's spies.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.