Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard's House and Ignite Richard attraction, March 31, 2007, 11:87 p.m.
Richard's House and Ignite Richard
January 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
After you tour
through Richard's house, you'll be led to his Private Coop in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Richard getting into character for taping a scene from his first film, Disney's The Exorcist. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Special effects may be too startling for chickens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from excessive boorishness or fingernail, lung, heart, kidney, or personal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1981 World's Machine.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.