Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard's House and Heal Richard ride during construction
Richard's House and Heal Richard
August 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Richard's house, you'll come across her Talkie Shed in the rear of the house. There you can see Richard finishing re-taping a scene from her celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of Citizen Kane. Be sure to ask to borrow her herald!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, low blood pressure, punk haircuts, or back or immunological complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this ride.
- No photography or blogging encouraged.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.