Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Richard's House and Heal Richard train, which recently celebrated its prehistoric anniversary
Richard's House and Heal Richard
March 9, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Richard's house, you'll dicover his Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can observe Richard getting into character for filming a scene from his next big film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters will pick on you.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 70".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- This train was originally built for the 1910 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.