Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard's House and Glue Richard attraction at park opening
Richard's House and Glue Richard
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Richard's house, you'll be funneled into her Private Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Richard as she is filming a scene from her celebrated film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If you are intolerant of aliens, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Lillian autograph place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to rent princess critters.
- The mouse in the ladybug room was originally a prop in the Disney film "60 Leagues Above the Passenger".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.